- Art Using the Fibonacci Sequence: The following work was created by by Alex J. ('15) for her pre-calculus class. She explored art on a checker-styled board where she used the Fibonacci sequence to determine the size of each of the boxes.
- Computer Generated Architecture and Designs: These images by Jack F. (’15) are a compilation of computer generated designs for various structures that Jack enjoys making in his free time.
- Mathematical Landscape: This article, by Jordan K. ('15) was written for Mr. Kinnell's Math Art symposium describing the mathematics behind a piece of artwork he created during the course. He dubs the resulting math-art "marth."
- Math Art: The following "math art" was created by Giovanna A. ('15) for her pre-calculus class. She made the three symmetrical designs using a computer program called Silk.
- Math in Music: This submission is a piece from Lily C. ('15) that she did for her Precalculus class. She wrote about writing sine graph equations for different musical pitches, and how math was used in the development of different tuning systems in music.